Fishing The Pool
"The Pool" opened for fishing in September 2004. It has been stocked with thousands of Carp, Chubb, Barbel, Ide and Tench - ranging from half a pound to ten pounds, but they are all growing very quickly.
The Pool has become very popular venue for pleasure fishing, with the fish sizes increasing rapidly, the lake suits a large range of fishermen.
Unfortunately from 2013, we have stopped private clubs from booking the Pool for thier matches, due to high demand from our pleasure anglers, so you can rest assured the "The Pool" will always be open for pleasure fishing.
- Strictly barbless hooks - maximum size 12, no braid main line.
- No cars beyond the sign unless displaying a registered disabled Badge.
- No fisherman on the banks before 7am Mar - Oct, 8am Nov - Feb.
- No floating baits, boilies or nuts.
- Only one rod/pole per person at any time.
- Groundbait in feeders only.
- Releasable Method Feeders only.
- Sit on or by a designated swim.
- Landing nets must be dipped in barrels provided and used for ALL fish.
- Do not discard excess bait into the lakes at the end of your session, take it home.
- No fly fishing.
- No Bait Boats.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed with day fisherman.
- Take all litter home.
- No children under 16 unless accompanied by an adult of 18+ years.
- Maximum 2 children per adult.
- No children visitors, sorry.
- No keep-nets.
- Owners reserve the right to ask fishermen to leave the premises if anglers do not abide by the rules, with no refund.