Self Catering Luxury Lodges - Adult Only
Welcome to our new luxury self catering rural retreats. Unwind and escape from it all.
These lodges are completely unique, designed and build by hand by Fields End Water, you will not find another product quite the same as these.
Discover our idyllic lodges where time is your own. Spend your days fishing on our lakes, exploring the glorious surroundings, or just enjoying the view and a long soak in a private hot tub.
Our highly-finished wooden lodges are self catering, centrally heated and sit seconds from the main pleasure lake "The Pit". All have stunning views across the expansive countryside. And you don’t need to leave your canine companions behind, all the lodges are dog friendly, 3 lodges have private, secure grassed garden (max 2 dogs per lodge) and they will love the on and offsite walks, or the dog off the lead area, recently introduced. However, as we are a quiet & peaceful park, if you are unable to control your dog from continuously barking, then Fields End Water, probably isn't the park for you.
Our onsite shop stocks everyday conveniences like milk, eggs, papers and bread (Open April to October). And for the keen fisher person there is an excellent selection of fishing bait and tackle to choose from.
Residents fishing prices are: Adult - £6.00, additional rod - £1.50: Senior Citizen/Registered Disabled £5.00, additional rod - 50p. If holders of a blue badge, you can park your car next to your swim.
We are not looking for stag and hen parties, or groups of young noisey people, sorry.
We offer a 15% discount to bookings made with 7 days or less from the arrival date, if mentioned at the time of booking. Offer only available over the phone.
* Please add £10 for the use of the log burner between October - April inclusive. This only applies to Badger Set, Fox Den & Rabbit Burrow Lodges.
- Flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub (all lodges)
- Wood burners are in Badger Set, Fox Den & Rabbit Burrow Lodges (for use between Oct - April inclusive, wood must be purchased on site)
- Beds made up on arrival, linen, duvets & towels included
- Shower in bathrooms/wet rooms
- Large veranda with furniture
- Dogs welcome (max 2, lounge area only please) £4/night 1 dog or £6/night for 2 dogs
- LPG, electric & water included
- All lodges are strictly non-smoking inside
- Disabled friendly (Fox Den lodge)
- Twin Bed can be supplied in Fox Den Lodge additional £20 charge
- Parking for 2 cars adjacent to the lodges
- Wi-Fi Available
- To book a lodge, please call 01354 740199 or by email click here
- Party leader must be 20+ years of age, other guests staying must be at least 16+ years old.
- We do ask for £100 non refundable deposit to secure your lodge at the time of booking. For bookings made less than six weeks before the commencement of the rental, the total fee would be due at the time of booking.
- The balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival date
- In the event of a cancellation for ANY reason, and full payment has been made and we can re-let the lodge, 50% of the balance payment will be carried forward to your next booking. If the lodge is not re-let, no payment can be carried forward. If a cancellation takes place before the balance is due (6 weeks prior to arrival date), the deposit will be held until your next visit within 12 months, however, a £35 admin fee will apply.
- Fields End Water strongly recommends that the guests take out insurance against cancellation at the point of full payment.
- On arrival we will take £100 pre-authorisation swipe on a credit or debit card, for damages etc.
- Check-in is strictly from 3pm onwards - latest check-in time 9pm.
- Check-out is by 10am